Thursday 27 March 2014

Emma Watson in Oscar De La Renta!

Emma Watson is my ultimate fashion icon. Whether she's on the red carpet, presenting a golden globe or being papped strolling the streets of New York in a pair of ripped up jeans and a t-shirt, she always looks EMMAZING! Get it? Yes? Okay...

I would just like to dedicate this post to Emma's amazing look at the New York Noah Premiere last night (she portrays Ila in the upcoming film, alongside actor Russell Crowe). 


Emma looked absolutely stunning in this gorgeous black Oscar De La Renta gown. Her last noticeable Renta dress was the silvery grey princess gown that she wore back in 2011 to the final Harry Potter premiere. That was always one of my favourite red carpet looks of hers. I absolutely love ODLR! It has to be up there with my favourite designers. 
She really pushed the boat, or should I say, ark out with this big, bold, daring outfit choice. The black silk is simply sublime! I love how it catches both the natural light and camera lights, making her really shine on the red carpet. She looked super sleek, sophisticated and sexy! 


The back of the dress is definitely my favorite part! The teared train gives this modern look an old-fashioned twist. I love the V-shaped back also. She's only bearing a bit of flesh and it works. It doesn't look as though the dress has gobbled her tiny body up! 


Her hair was pinned-up in a carefree way, and her minimal makeup gives this a very natural beauty/effortless feel- not like she needed the makeup because a) she's flawless and b) it would be too much with this mountain of a dress! I LOVE the orange lip though. It adds just the right amount of colour to this look. 

But wow, Emma has done it again. She looked wonderful and has lived up to the many high expectations of her. 

Renta + Watson = The best thing ever ever ever! 

Thanks for reading! 
Kiera x 

And for those of you who are interested, here's Emma in 2011 wearing another devine Oscar De La Renta gown! I think it's fair to say she should be called "Princess Emma" or "Queen of the Renta's" or something... 


No comments:

Post a Comment