Wednesday 25 June 2014

PRODUCT REVIEW: Mac Soft and Gentle Mineralise Skinfinish

Hello everyone! Today I am feeling super excited. That can only mean one thing..This is a mac product review! 

Mac makeup is in every girls dreams. This year my mac collection has certainly grown! The newest addition to that collection and today's 'reviewee' being the Mac Soft and Gentle Mineralise Skinfinish, or as I like to call it, the highlighter from heaven


Prior to getting this, I've never really bothered much with highlighters and have never included them in my everyday makeup routine. THIS amazing product has changed my mind! Wearing this highlighter makes all the difference in the world. I mostly apply it to my cheekbones and it gives great definition. However, sometimes I pop it onto the brow bone to UP my brow game! On the skin it gives a radiant shine, which I have found works really well on camera! Below is a picture of me when we were out filming my Summer Lookbook (watch the video on YouTube here: http://youtu.be/rjUCBLpdY-M ). Nothing like a bit of self promotion ey ; ) But seriously, this picture really shows the high shine it gives. It can really structure the face and make any makeup look! 


This mac highlighter cost me £23. Not cheap but not entirely unaffordable. Once you have it in your makeup drawer (it sits nicely in my Muji storage) it will last you months, if that's at all reassuring. 

Thanks for reading! 
Kiera x 


1 comment: