Monday 5 January 2015

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette





am a mahoosive fan of the Urban Decay eyeshadows, in fact, the naked 1 palette was my favourite makeup product of 2014! I've been wanting this bad boy for a while now and I finally ordered it straight off of feelunique. For me, this palette speaks spring/summer, and now christmas is over, summer is the one thing I look forward to the most! 
This palette comes in a gorgeous rose-gold box, and the shadows inside reflect this. There are 12 shades altogether, ranging from ultra-smooth mattes to glimmering metallics. The shades are exclusive to this set and are certainly worth all the hype. The eyeshadows are super pigmented and last all day, for me even without using a primer (which I got a free sample of with my order). I find not only do these shades work well together they also look incredible as a single shade on the lid, blending really well. 
This palette has an excellent mirror and an equally excellent double-sided brush, for both the crease and the shadow. The brush is really good quality and I'd definitely use it when out and about. 
Currently, my favourite shades from the palette are "Liar" (5th from the right) which is a shimmery rose-toned brown and also "Trick" (6th from the left) which is a gorgeous rose-gold shade. 
I love this palette so much and I'd 100% recommend this for the coming season. 

Kiera x 






6 comments:

  1. Great review! :)

    http://sarahruee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this for christmas, and have been absolutely loving it! You're right, it is definitely a very spring/summer palette! I can't seem to find your bloglovin button, but would love to follow you? If you get a button tell me on my blog so i can come follow, and of course I would really appreciate it if you followed me back xx

    thelilymint.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm delighted that you wanted to follow me! Sadly I don't really know how to get a BlogLovin button connected to my blog! Any help would be greatly appreciated?? I'll definitely follow your blog! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Nice Thanks for sharing this post with us.
    HT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a mahoosive fan of the Urban Decay eyeshadows, in fact, the naked 1 palette was my favourite makeup product of 2014! I've been wanting this bad boy for a while now and I finally ordered it straight off of feelunique. For me, this palette speaks spring/summer, and now christmas is over, summer is the one thing I look forward to the most! sewing factory , sewing of ladies suits , sewing expert , sewing factory near me , lawn suits , pakistani lawn suits , pakistani lawn , buy pakistani lawn suits online , pakistani lawn suits online , pakistani lawn suits online sale

    ReplyDelete